Top Social

Canadiana Coat Review. Hit or Miss?

Monday 4 December 2017
It is that time of year again. Christmas lights are going up, comfort food is cooking in the kitchen, and winter coats are being worn.

As difficult as it is bundling up a toddler, everything is just better during this time of year. For the past year i have been on the hunt for the perfect winter coat. I had my last coat for about 5 years and after I had Kayden it became to small for me. Then last year the zippers on the pockets stopped working. I couldn't stall any longer, it was time for a new coat.

For the past year i have had my eye on a Canadiana coat, that walmart makes. Yes thats right, by Walmart. I dont care what anyone says, walmart is amazing, and their clothing quality has gotten a lot better. It was $99.99 and last year i waited for it to go on sale, but it never did. I spent a year researching it, and I was convinced it was the one for me.

On my birthday my parents gave me some money, and I knew I had to buy my coat then. It usually gets cold in October, but this year the weather has been all over the place. I wanted to make sure i had my coat in time for the cold weather. I thought I was early, but I was wrong. I was lucky to find my size( medium), i took the last one. And the coat was so great, Curtis bought one as well.

My Review
I had a chance to wear the coat for about a month now, daily. I am in love. I bought a medium, which allows me to wear bulky sweaters underneath, which is perfect for when the snow falls. I got a parka coat, so I love the way it covers my bum, and part of my legs, keeping me extra warm. And when i say it keeps me warm, thats an understatement. I am extra warm, sometimes when i am wearing it inside i start sweating! I have never felt cold wearing the coat, and we have already had one cold alert.




I have had expensive, designer coats before, and this coat keeps me as warm, if not better. And my boyfriend said, it looked a lot better. It has way to many pockets, so storage is not an issue. My favorite part of the coat, has to be the hood. I always had hoods falling off my head, but this one is so snug. The only time i had an issue was when it was windy, which is expected. It also has reflective gear on the arms, so vehicles can see you at night. I live in the city, so this was an amazing selling point for me. There are always cars, regardless of what time i go outside, for them to be able to see me a little bit better is better for everyone.
Initially I thought $99.99 was to expensive, but I think it is a great deal. It is as comfy as a designer coat, and it keeps me warmer. Here in Canada, you cant escape the cold. With curtis working long hours, it is usually me and Kayden at home. As if last year Kayden loves the snow, and he will spend as much time outside as he can get. I noticed last year that a warm coat is a must. I didnt like feeling cold, or rushing kayden during our walk. This coat allows me to do it all. Buddy also loves the cold weather, and it doesn't bother me one bit anymore.



The coat runs for about $50 less then other stores, and is just as stylish.

I would reccomend this coat to everyone, and it deserves a 10/10. Curtis loves designer clothing. He saw a Tommy Hilfiger coat, and he said it does not compare. If you are looking for something affordable, for everyday use, and a coat that will keep you warm, then you should check it out.
Post Comment
Post a Comment