Top Social

Quo Beauty Sponge Review

Monday 30 January 2017
Hey Guys,

We have all heard about the Beauty Blender. Every youtuber and beauty guru swears by it. I will admit the price turned me off. I don't wear makeup often (1-2x a week) so for me to shell out a lot of money didnt make sense to me. I was at shoppers one day and saw a Quo dupe. I had heard about dupes before and people fell in love with them, and for $6, who cares if it didnt work.

It looks like a beauty blender, with a flat bottom and a pointy top. For those who dont know how to use it, you run it under cold water until it is soaking wet. It will expand, so in actuality it is much larger then what appears in the package. Squeeze out all the water and then use it. A beauty sponge it suppose to give you a flawless and natural finish to your foundation, concealer and other makeup products. I have never used a foundation brush, always my fingers. Once i used my beauty sponge i fell in love. I got many compliments about my foundation and makeup. Alot of people told me they wouldnt have thought i was wearing foundation at all. I was told the quo sponge uses more foundation then the Beauty blender, so beware.
I have gotten into the habit of cleaning my makeup brushes regulary but i find my quo sponge takes forever. Everytime i need to clean it multiple times and im never satisfied.
The flat bottom is perfect for foundation and blends fast and seamlessly. The pointy end is perfect for under the eye and those hard the blend areas.
All in all i think if you are hesitant about shelling out $20 for a Beauty Blender or are on a budget you should give this a try




Post Comment
Post a Comment