Top Social

Kayden's Spring clothing haul

Monday 3 April 2017
Hey Guys

Even though it is officially spring, the weather is telling me otherwise. As any well prepared mother, i finished all of Kayden's spring shopping since the begining of march.
Like any mom, I am all about shopping on a budget while getting bang for my buck. Twice a year my boyfriend gets three paychecks in a month.  It is during those months that I always do two big hauls for Kayden​. This is in addition to picking up things throughout the year. I thought i would share with you, what i picked up, as well as my shopping tips.
I shop online, part of why is because i have had bad luck finding kayden's size in stores. I find when you shop online there is bigger inventory, which increases the chances of you getting the size you need. Before the season starts i will casually shop. For instance spring didn't start till March but in February i was looking at things.
Two sites i am always on is osh kosh and the children's place. What i love doing is making wish lists. I go through and see what i like, and add it to my wish list in the correct size. Every week i check the new arrivals and check my wish list to see if Kayden's size sold out. When i am going to do a haul i look at which store has the better sale. I add everything to my shopping cart. If i feel as though its to expensive i remove the items which i feel aren't a necessity.
Kayden gets extremely hot, even in the winter, so i buy clothing that has light material. As well, when your child grows, their necessities change. For instance, Kayden needs undershirts and sunglasses since his eyes are sensitive to the Sun.
Kayden wears size 3T for awhile now, which is shocking to me because he just turned 2.5. For kayden in terms of clothing he just needs shorts and t shirts. I know with girls there's more variety, shorts, skirts and dresses etc. I like to keep kayden in neutral colors because i feel that's what he looks the best in, so blue, black and grey, but i do keep him on trend and add in some bright colors.

Here is what I picked up







Sorry about the pictures coming put sidewise, i dont know why it did that. I got these t shirts from walmart. They were all cute and i couldn't resist!! I got them in a size 3T.







I got these items from the childrens place. Shorts were a must for Kayden so i got neutral colors that i was able to mix and match with.


These two tshirts were from last year. They were way to big for me so i am hoping i am able to get some use out of them.
This was a christmas present from Curtis's friend. It is super cute ang right up curtis style.

I hope all of this is enough clothes for Kayden to last through the summer. I hope my tips and tricks help you out!!


Post Comment
Post a Comment