Top Social

My breaking point with Rogers

Monday 27 March 2017
Rogers needs to take responsibility for their faulty product. They sold me a phone that didnt work for the 2 year contract. And yes, i did have techs come out for my TV and internet not working. Multipe techs have come out and are unable to fix it. I dont want a third tech coming out because that requires me to rearrange my whole schedule, i have a toddler so it disturbs his schedule. As well we have had experiences with hostile and pushy techs. They would linger outside our door when they came significantly early.
Why pay money when your services don't work and you've gotten disrespected. All my services were with rogers. Rogers doesn't appreciate my efforts and are not willing to work with me, but rather i have to do it on their terms. The amount​ of frustration and disrespect I've been through is astonishing. my breaking point was when they told me to take food out of my sons mouth. I want respect and ownership and they have yet to do that.
For the past 4 years, i have not gone one month with all my services working properly. My recent issues with rogers, in regards to my cellphone, as shown me their true colors.

<a href="https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/18817127/?claim=6mpue5jbsz2">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
Post Comment
Post a Comment