Top Social

Enfamil Toddler package Review

Tuesday 7 March 2017
Hey Guys,

Im sure by now we all know how expensive babies and toddlers are, anything that helps ease the expenses i am all for. One of the many great things i love about Kayden's milestones is how generous companies are. When you sign up for certain samples when they are newborns, the perks keep coming.
Once kayden became a toddler enfamil sent coupons for a toddler drink. I have had the worst experiences with online coupons, many stores dont accept them, which has resulted in me missing out on many deals. I signed up for enfamil to send me everything physically in the mail.
 They sent me a toddler package which came with 4 samples.

What I got
2 samples of single serve packets of enfagrow A+ regular
2 samples enfagrow A+ vanilla
Your toddler booklet

My review
I am going to start off by saying Kayden switched to whole milk at 11 months. Kayden is average size and was never put on a diet. Kayden was on formula after a month of being born.
When kayden switched to whole milk, he stopped having is warmed up. Enfagrow single serve packets require the water to be warmed up which turned him off. For me personally, it didnt smell to appetizing either. Kayden was hesitant for awhile. When he finally did try the drink he didnt
care for it.
In my opinion, if you put your toddler on this drink once they have switched over to milk, it will most likely ensure that they will enjoy it.
I loved the booklit they sent me for kayden. Even though the drink was not to kaydens liking, i learned a lot about why DHA is important. It also informed me where kayden should be developmentally and some activities to help promote development.
Post Comment
Post a Comment