Top Social

Dove Absolute Quench Review

Wednesday 22 March 2017
Hey guys
I recently received a sample in the maiI for Dove absolute quench shampoo and conditioner. I also received the serum but i have only tested the shampoo and conditioner so i am going to let you all know my thoughts.
I love dove. I love their hair line and what it does for my hair and how it smells. They are a bit pricey but if you wait till it goes on sale,  it easier on your wallet.
The absolute line is part of their advanced hair series line. They do recommend that you use the shampoo and conditioner together. These products are recommended for people with wavy or curly hair. I have wavy hair but my hair gets dry extremely fast which results in it appearing damaged. I don't use hair styling tools daily, only every once in awhile when i am going out for a special occasions.
I was so excited to try out this product. This product claims to strengthen your hair, nourish your curls, helps protect against damage, improve manageability for 3 days and helps make your hair look soft and shiny.
I wash my hair 3x a week. The top of my hair is usually why i wash it as often as i do. The top gets oily fast which makes it appear greasy and dirty, whereas my ends look dry.
I fell in love with this product. I didn't feel the need to wash my hair as often as i usually do. After one use my hair was instantly softer, i wouldn't say i noticed it being shinier but it did look a lot healthier. Before using the shampoo i would've wanted to go to a hair salon, since my hair looked so shabby but after using these products my hair looked amazing. My boyfriend even noticed the scent and complimented me.i loved how healthy and how it naturally defined my waves were. If i was styling my hair daily, i wouldn't feel the need to do so, since it looked amazing naturally.
I did test the claim about the manageability and skipped a day washing my hair and it lived up to it. This line has lived up to all their claims with the added bonus of it smelling amazing.
In canada this product goes for $6.99 for  250ml of shampoo. For me personally it is a bit expensive since i do wash my hair often.  If your budget can handle it i would highly recommend this product. If you have wavy or curly hair i strongly urge you to try this product. I love the dove line and what it stands for and how amazing their products always make my hair feel.

Post Comment
Post a Comment