Top Social

Philosophy Cleanser Review

Monday 17 April 2017
Hey guys
Im back with another beauty review. I got a sample for purity made simple foaming 3 in 1 cleansing job for face and eyes. I have heard so much about the philosophy line. I have heard many beauty bloggers and youtubers rave about this brand, so when i received it, i was excited.
My skin is all over the place. In the fall/winter months, i have dry skin all over. In the spring/summer i have combination skin. I am oily and have dry patches around my mouth. It is really hard for me to find products that work. I have had reactions to products in the past, so i am very cautious when it comes to new products. I need a cleanser that is gentle on my skin, feels clean and is able to take off my makeup.

This product claims to leave your skin feeling fresh and clean while being able to remove all your makeup ( face, eyes and lips).

My verdict?? Its absolutely​ amazing. I took a shower with all my makeup on and used the cleanser at the end. It removed every little bit of makeup. There was a slight fragrance, which wasnt overwhelming. The cleanser was gel like and glided smoothly on the skin. After applying it, my skin felt clean and there was no tightness.

I love this product because it truly is a 1 step product. I don't feel the need to remove any makeup prior to using this and the fact that it takes everything off without any stinging or irritation says a lot.  As a mom i am looking for products that save time and get the job done and this does it. A small amount goes a long way ( i regret using as much as i did) which is amazing since this product is a bit pricey. With that being said it will last you a long time, so I would recommend investing in this product.
Post Comment
Post a Comment