Top Social

Nivea All in One Facial Cleansing Lotion Review

Monday 20 February 2017
Hey Guys,

Awhile ago I got a sample for the Nivea All in One Facial Cleansing Lotion.
I was excited to try it because I love Nivea products.  They are extremely moisturizing which i love during the fall and winter months.
Their package suggests that you massage it all over your face and remove with water or a cotton pad.
I tested out this cleanser two ways, first with my eye makeup removed and the second with ALL my makeup on.
When I removed my eye makeup then used the cleanser, it did take off all of my makeup, but there was something missing. My face didnt feel as clean. The second time i left all my makeup on and hopped into the shower. I used the facial cleanser and i fell in love! It took everything off, there wasnt one trace of makeup on my face. I didnt have a drying feeling on my face and i felt moisturized. I admit, that was deceiving, it felt so moisturizing i skipped applying my facial moisturizer. A few minutes later the tightness came! I love that I dont feel the need to immediately reach for my moisturizer and I can take my time getting out of the shower.
Before moving in with my boyfriend, my skin use to be so dry, within seconds of stepping out of the shower my skin use to feel tight and itchy. As of a few years ago my skin has changed. I do get some wiggle room between the time i step out of the shower and my skin tighting up.
 I love this product!! I would reccomend this product for anyone who has dry skin I love how moisturizering my skin instantly felt after washing my face.  I also love that i didnt have to pre-remove any makeup and it ALL came off. I can see this product being used everyday. It cleans deep enough that there is no makeup left but it is also gentle enough on your skin that it feels smooth refreashed.
With Nivea, a littke bit goes a long way. They sent me individual use packages, which originally I didnt think would be enough. However I was in the shower and wasn't going to hop out to get another package. I can't wven begin to tell you how wrong I was. Once again, a little bulit truly goes a long way. This product is so great at cleaning deep down that you dont need more then a pea sized amount.
Nivea is a brand that I personally love and everytime i try their products I am always happy. They smell amazing and they were the only brand that actually helped with my dry skin.
I wouldnt recommend this product for people with oily skin. I read a lot of people complaining that they broke out or that they actually produced more oil.

If you are in the market for a new cleansed of just want to try something bew, be sure to pick this up!
Post Comment
Post a Comment