Top Social

What I Ate Wednesday (04/13/2016)

Wednesday 13 April 2016
 Today started off with a basic breakfast. I had shreddies with whole milk ( it is what we have in the house because of our toddler) and coffee


For lunch I had rajma chawal with yogurt, which is an indian dish. I had made basmati rice a few days before, and my mom had made the rajma, and i brought home the leftovers the last time I visited my parents. I also had 3 glasses of water.


This isn't the norm. For a snack (which I don't think you can see) was a butter cookie in the shape of a mushroom, with the topped dipped in chocolate. We had gone to a bakery earlier in the day, to put in an order for a cake, and decided to pick up a few treats.


For dinner, we picked up a roasted chicken, and I had the breast, which is my favorite part. I also made fresh basmati rice, and put some pepper and butter on it. I had leftover broccoli from a previous meal, and put butter and pepper on as well. I also made a salad, which wasn't spectacular, I didn't realize we had veges at home when I had planned the salad, so I cut up some romaine lettuce and put some ranch dressing on it. Half of my plate was veges with a 1/4 carbs and a 1/4 protein. I also had 3 glasses of water.

I picked up some oreos today ( indulgence) and I can already tell you, i will be devouring them later.

Hope you all enjoy your Wednesday, see you tomorrow!
Post Comment
Post a Comment