Top Social

Febreze Fabric Refreshers review

Tuesday 8 August 2017




Hey Guys,
I recently received a sample for Febreze Fabric Refreshers. I have used febreze products in the past and could not wait to try this out.
This product claims to trap and get rid of odors. You can use it on everyday items such as, shoes, sofas, curtains etc. It promises to leave a fresh scent and it can be used once a week.
In the past i have used it in my living room. This is where the most action is, my dog sleeps on the sofa, kayden spends the day playing there, and we cant forget the guests we have coming in and out. I always fear that the furniture doesn't smell great, because we live in an apartment. we cant forget how close the kitchen is to the living room. Whenever i fry foods, i feel like the whole house smells like whatever I fried, so i can only assume my sofa does as well.
The first time i tried it, i will admit, i was not impressed. I felt like the scent disappeared within minutes. I decided to try it again and from then on it was amazing. I sprayed my sofa, the rug, and the chair in kayden's room. It instantly transformed the way the room smelled. Its a light refreshing smell, the more you spray, the stronger the scent will be. The scent lasted for most of the day, and in sone cases into the wee hours. This is exactly what i was looking for.

I started using Febreze fabric refreshers about twice a week, and i felt that was sufficient. I no longer have to worry about lingering odors. I would give this product a 9/10. It retails for $4.47 at my local walmart which is a great price. My bottle has lasted for about a month which is a significant amount of time (and i still haven't finished it). 
Post Comment
Post a Comment