Top Social

Juice Beauty Green Apple skin brightening moisturizer with SPF Review

Tuesday 23 May 2017
Hey Guys,

Awhile ago I received a sample for Juice Beauty Green apple skin brightening moisturizer with SPF. It took me awhile to test it out because i am hesitant with facial products as I have had bad experiences. I finally gave it a try a few months ago and fell in love.
This moisturizer has a little bit of everything for everyone. It is vegan friendly and free of sulphates, phthalates and parabens.

The claims
Provide broad spectrum sun protection
Organic fruit antioxidants hydrate and smooth skin

My review
When i intially used the product the scent was a distraction. It smelled like medicine which almost made me not use it. If you are able to get past that aspect then you will love this product. It claims to be light but i do not think so, which made me fall in love with it. At the time i had dry skin and none of my moisturizers were working for me. I was embarrassed to go out with no makeup on because i felt my dry skin would stand out. I tried this product by itself (no makeup) and with makeup. Both times it was amazing. As always i put way to much on and it took me awhile to find the right amount. A pea sized amount goes a long way. Because it is so thick my skin instantly felt relief. It did take awhile to soak in, but that may have been because i lathered it on. I loved how moisturized my skin felt and i didn't need to reapply it, like i was doing with my other moisturizers.
When I tried it under makeup it was amazing. It had the perfect amount of stickiness so it acted like a primer as well. My makeup looked flawless and lasted a long time.
I absolutely loved this product (minus the scent). For how it made my skin feel, i could disregard the scent.
This product is perfect for anyone that has dry skin and needs relief. It kept me moisturized all day with the added protection of SPF.
It retails for $48 for 2oz. It is pricey but I also have not seen a moisturizer give my skin what it needed in a long time.

Rating
I would give this moisturizer a 8 out of 10.  I do think it is pricey which may not make it accessible for everyone. The scent as well can off putting, and does not smell like Green Apple at all.
Post Comment
Post a Comment