Top Social

Biore Baking Soda Cleanser Review

Monday 1 May 2017
Hey Guys!

I received a sample from Biore to try their Baking Soda Pore Cleanser. I already use Biore during the spring and summer months, since during that time I have oily skin. When i received this in the mail I was excited to try it and see how it matched up against my charcoal cleanser.

The claims:
Gently exfoliate
Remove dirt and impurities
Baking soda is the 'secret weapon' for clean pores

My Review
I tried this and i fell in love. It doesn't seem like biore makes one bad product! I love how it was able to clean deep into my pores, leaving my skin feeling refreshed. An added bonus was the fact that it gently exfoliates. I will say, do not expect to get the same results as using just an exfoliator. This cleanser is much more gentle and i would say the most it would exfoliate compared to an exfoliator is about 50%. With that being said it does everything it claims to do.
While it worked wonders on my skin I can definetly see this working great for people who have combination skin. It controls oil/shine while removing dry skin and gently removing dead skin.

It retails for $7.97 in Canada, which is around the same price as their other cleansers.

My Rating

I would give this product a 8/10.
The price point is amazing and lives up to their claims. While i did enjoy using it, I do need something that will exfoliate better if I am getting a 2 in 1 type of product. This product is easily accessible, you can purchase it at an drug store or big box store, which is convenient.

Post Comment
Post a Comment