Top Social

The best ever solution for dry overprocessed hair

Monday 15 May 2017
Hey Guys,

Nothing is worse on your hair then heat and humidity. With the warmer weather creeping up on us, i couldn't help but get a jump start on using hair serums. I don't use them much in the fall and winter months since my hair tends to be more tame. I was extremely excited when Dove sent me a sample of their Regenerative Nourishment serum in oil, which is part of their advanced hair series line.
As women we do a lot to our hair, whether it is using styling tools and/or coloring our hair, goes through a lot. We cant help but put some damage on our hair.

The Claims
If you use it with their 3 step system it will make your hair appear 100% damage free
Makes your hair more manageable and stronger
Brings softness and shine
Fights split ends and breakage

My review
I have recently gotten partial highlights in my hair. As a result the top of my hair looks frizzy. I have had a hard time trying to find a product that will tame this, without me needing to wash my hair everyday. I love hair serums. I have always felt that they help me tame my frizz even when my hair isn't colored. As you all know i love the Dove hair line and what it does for my hair.
The smallest amount of this product goes a long way. After one use my hair was the softest it has ever felt. I used this product prior to me getting a haircut (which i was in desperate need of) and it made it feel so smooth and undamaged. I was using shampoo's which claimed to help with damaged/overprocessed hair, but nothing helped till i used this serum. It brought life back to my hair. As i mentioned, I was not using it with their shampoo abd conditioner and it still worked wonders, so I can only imagine what it would do if i did use the entire line.
The smallest amount goes a long way. If you use to much your roots will look greasy once your hair dries, which was an issue for me. Because it has oil in it, it can make your hair look greasy if you so not use a tiny amount.

The price of this product is $6.97 canadian, which is reasonable.

I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who has severely damaged hair or uses a lot of hair styli g tools. It will help bring back that 'i just went to the salon ' look without having to spend the big bucks!

Post Comment
Post a Comment