Top Social

Swiffer Duster Review

Monday 17 July 2017
Hey Guys,
Am i the only one whose house gets dusty within 2 days of dusting it? Ever since having kayden i try to be more on the ball with keeping the house looking clean, emphasis on looking. I always feel within 5 minutes of me cleaning, it gets messy again. Having a toddler makes life a little bit more challenging. The less time i can spend on cleaning, and it actually looking clean the better it is for me.

When i lived at my parents house i loved swiffer products. I will never forget when my dad came home from work and said "why does this house smell like dog" i was disgusted. I knew what a house that smelled like dog was like, and its not pretty. You never want to smell your dog before you see it. The first product i ever bought was the swiffer wet jet. I am telling you, it was like it was sent from the God's to me.

Unfortunately when i moved in with my boyfriend he swore against it. He thought the old fashion way was so much better, and that it was a waste of money. It took me 3 years to convince him to buy a swiffer product, even then he didn't listen to me. He didn't buy my holy grail swiffer wet jet (the jokes on him, because i still refuse to mop the floors). As a result he didn't fall in love with what he bought and thought he made the right decision all along.

Thank goodness for walmart. As you all know i am love with their grocery pickup service, and lately they have been giving out free samples. I got a basket full of goodies, and one of them being the swiffer duster.  The first thing curtis said to me was "you are going to love this"  and this time, he was correct.



It claims to be able to trap and lock in more dust then a regular feather duster. I opened the kit one day and it was the easiest thing to use. It has a mild scent to it, which wasn't over powering or even noticeable. I used the product on my electronics (TV, android box, xbox), and it cleaned it in less then a minute. It really does trap all the dust. It doesn't fly all around, and i can wave it like a crazy person, and it stays put. Kayden saw me and had to join in, and i didnt mind, since i knew no dust would fall. He ran all around the house and dusted everything, and i mean everything,  His bed, toys, and windows.

This product is used weekly and has honestly made dusting fun (if that's even possible). It cuts my cleaning time in half. All i do is sweep it over the furniture and all the dust is gone. I really do mean all of it. I didn't have to go over it twice and there was no residue. This is great for my busy life.

The only thing that i didnt like was assembling it. I had such a hard time putting it together. The insert for the wand blends in seamlessly with the duster that i couldn't find it. It took me a few minutes to actually put it together. Once you get past that, it is a life saver.

The swiffer starter kit retails for under $5 at walmart and it comes with 5 refills. The refills cost $13.87 for 16.


Post Comment
Post a Comment