Top Social

Clinique Blended Face Powder

Thursday 23 June 2016
Hey Guys!

On my birthday, my dad had gotten me a clinique perfume, along came a gift with purchase. I love gift with purchases, it allows me to try products without buying them, and often gives me full sized seasonal lipsticks. One of the items was the blended face powder. I fell in love instantly! They did advise me that they are phasing out my color, so they recommended Stay Matte Universal Blotting Powder. I spoke to a beauty adviser and was told that it can be used as a setting powder as well, and recommended another product for the fall/winter months, when my skin is dry. If you can find your shade at the Clinique counter, I definitely suggest you buy it.

I love the Blended Face powder. I would apply it over my face after I was done with my makeup, and it was the finishing touch that I needed. It blended perfectly and made my face look airbrushed. I was always confident when I left the house, and I felt as though it completed my look. This is the first powder I have used on my face ( since I use a liquid foundation) and I don't feel the need to try another brand. It doesn't look cakey when I apply this, and I do use it heavily under my eyes to help set my concealer. It does keep everything in place, and I only need to reapply on my forehead and nose which tend to have some extra shine.

I would recommend this product to everyone. I have used this product in the fall/winter months as well, and I never had to reapply, probably because I don't have the excess oil. It makes your skin feel soft and silky.I personally love clinique, one of the main things I love is that their products are oil-free and are gentle on skin. I have never had any issues with their products, and I have tried foundations, lipsticks mascara's, perfume, eye shadows and face cleansers. I have never had a breakout and it has never irritated my skin. While I did get the recommendation to use another product during my dry months, I probably wouldn't have done that. I thought it worked the exact same, and gave me the same luxurious look without falling into my dry patches.

While this product is a bit pricey, going for around $25, it is worth every penny. I am still on the sample size and I have had it for over 6 months. I admit, I don't use it everyday as I don't wear makeup everyday, but a little bit truly goes a long way.
Post Comment
Post a Comment