Top Social

Simple Face Wipes

Thursday 16 June 2016
Hey Guys!

About a month ago my mom gave me a sample pack of simple face wipes. I had heard about this brand awhile ago, and always wanted to try it. I had tried some face wipes in the past and never fell in love with them. They always irritated my skin, I didn't like the smell and I just didn't feel the need to purchase them long term. In all honesty, I had always heard that baby wipes do the trick. After I had my son, I admit, I would steal his unused baby wipes and take off my makeup with that. I will admit, the simple face cleanser wipes, changed my life!

The wipes are thin, which threw me off in the beginning, because I didn't think they would hold up. Boy, was I wrong! They did amazing, it took off my makeup in minutes, and it got everything off the first time. I usually have to focus around my eyes once I get into the shower, to ensure I get all my eye makeup off, but this did the trick. My skin didn't feel dry afterwards, and I didn't find that it had a scent. It added moisture to my skin which is an added bonus. I do tend to wear a lot of eye makeup, and  this got everything off. I don't wear makeup daily, now that I am a mom, so on the odd time that I do, I always remove my makeup then jump into the shower. I found with these wipes, I could've wiped it off, and just relaxed and showered later. I don't feel the need to use a eye makeup remover and then go in with this product, which is something I love. I don't care for the greasy feeling I get when using an eye remover, which is one less product/step to do.

A pack of 25 goes for $8.27 which is about average.

Post Comment
Post a Comment