Top Social

Wisdom Wednesday

Wednesday 22 June 2016
Amazing quote



I can't even tell you how much this quote spoke to me. I am going to start a new thing on my page called wisdom Wednesday. I often see quotes/posts online that speak to me, and I want to share them to all of you. My boyfriend and I have been going through a tough time the past couple of months, and I have questioned things often. I often wondered if the decisions we made in our life were the right one's. I sit back and have seen people lie and cheat to take the easy road in life. People don't want to work hard anymore and don't want to appreciate the small and meaningful things in life, but rather con and cheat for material things. We all have chosen different paths in life, but at the end of the day I can lay my head down at night peacefully, knowing no one will come knocking on my door. 
Post Comment
Post a Comment