Top Social

Vaseline Lip care (lip balm)

Thursday 14 July 2016
Hey Guys!

Ever since I was a teenager, if I didn't apply a lip product before I went to bed, I would wake up the next morning with chapped, cracked, bleeding lips. Ever since I have been on the hunt for an amazing lip product. About 4 years ago I started using Burts Bee's, and I will admit I fell in love. It was so moisturizing, I didn't think I would ever change my lip product..until 6 months ago.
I got a sample from samplesource for Vaseline Lip care, I admit at first I was hesitant. I didn't think it would meet my needs, or even moisturize the way a lip product should. The lip care has the benefits of vaseline and a lip balm in one. It was moisturizing and really went deep into your lips. Hours after the product is gone, you still feel moisturized. It lasts a long time so there is no need to reapply for hours. Even when the product is gone, it has gone so deep in your lips, you feel moisturized and protected. I got this in the winter time, and  during the cold months this was a life saver. My lips are extra dry, and when I say a little bit goes a long way, I am not kidding. It took me awhile to find the prefect amount to apply on my lips and I haven't even made a dent in it. I would apply this before going outside, and when I got home, it was still there. It looks natural on the lips, there is no gloss to it.
I got the original, so my was scent free, I didn't have any reaction to it. I would recommend this product to anyone who has chapped lips, or has problems during the summer/winter months and need that extra protection. Growing up I would use Vaseline on my lips, and as an adult, I love this modern revamped version. It has the benefits of a balm (moisturizing, heals lips, protects etc) with the old school feel of Vaseline.

Post Comment
Post a Comment