Top Social

Blueberry Muffin Recipe

Tuesday 12 July 2016
Hey Guys!

As you can tell by the title, this post is a blueberry recipe. I will admit, I am not the biggest blueberry fan, but my boyfriend loves it. When I was younger, i was obsessed with blueberry muffins, I would eat them all the time, to the point, where I am now sick of them!

I found this recipe on pinterest, and made these when I had people over one day. They were obsessed with them, they even took them home! Now that my boyfriend is working night shifts, his schedule is a bit off. When he wakes up to start his shift, I like to give him quick foods that he doesn't have to waste time on. In all honesty, baked breakfast goods is the answer.

I have tried these muffins, and they are actually delicious, and this is coming from someone who doesn't like blueberries! The recipe claims its a bakery style muffin, and my boyfriend agrees!

Ingredients

2 1/4 cups of blueberries ( i personally think this is to many, I did find I had a lot leftover because my batter was overflowing with blueberries)
2 large eggs
2 tsp baking powder
1 3/16 cup granulated sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup milk
2 cups all purpose flour

Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line your muffin trays
mix flour, baking powder and salt
in another bowl beat butter and sugar
add 1 egg at a time, and beat after each egg
add vanilla extract
add half the flour and milk, and mix
repeat
add the blueberries slowly, break it up in thirds or do half at a time
fold the blueberries in
put in muffin liners, and sprinkle with sugar on top
bake for 30 minutes

mysweetmission.net/2015/04/bakery-style-blueberry-muffins.html

The one thing I love about the recipe is how easy it is, and how all these ingredients, I usually have in my house.
Post Comment
Post a Comment