Top Social

Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser Hair Mask

Thursday 2 June 2016

Damage Eraser Reconstructing Butter

Hey Guys,

with summer just around the corner I need to revisit my hair care routine. I discovered this hair mask  about 3 years ago when I was pregnant with Kayden. I have thick hair to begin with, but add in a pregnancy and my hair was out of control. My hair gets frizzy and damages a lot easier during the summer months. I had heard great things about this product and decided to try it out for myself:




It's Claims
 works in 2 ways to build stronger and healthier hair
Protects from future damage
90% hair strenght reconstructed from root to tip
2x damage resistence

My Review
I love this product. Let's start off with the fact that this product is so reasonably priced. You can get it for around $6, depending where you go, and it lasts a long time. It took me way into the fall months. I used this once a week, and I could have used it more often if I needed to. My hair felt so soft and silky, and it smelled amazing! You noticed results after one use, and it was something I looked forward to using every week. I would apply this towards the end of my shower, and leave it in for a few minutes. I would tie my hair up in a messy bun after apply it, and finish up my shower. As I was rinsing it out, I could tell it worked. Whenever I used this product I didn't feel the need for a serum as it took the frizz way down. I don't normally blow dry my hair, so even after air drying my hair looked amazing. My boyfriend noticed how much smoother my hair looked, and as usual that confirmed my beliefs that this hair mask was AMAZING!





Post Comment
Post a Comment