Top Social

What I are Wednesday (06/15/16/)

Wednesday 15 June 2016
Hey Guys,

Welcome back to another what I ate Wednesday!

Breakfast (7:00am)
This morning I wasn't hungry, I was actually feeling nauseous, so I just made myself a cup of orange pekoe tea. I put in 2 tsp of sugar and a splash of milk.

Snack (9:30am)
For my morning snack I had a glass of water, a fiber 1 brownie and a bowl of watermelon. I have been trying to cut down on the amount of sweets I eat because I have seen the pounds come back on. I decided to pick up fiber 1 in some other flavors, and they are delicious. The brownie flavor satisfies my sweet craving and it tastes like a real brownie.


Lunch (noon)
For lunch I ate some pasta with some homemade sauce. It had sausage, onions and garlic. It was really basic, but delicious! Plus I grated some cheddar cheese to put on top! I also had two glasses of water.


Dinner (5:00pm)
I haven't been hungry for an afternoon snack lately, so I have been going straight to dinner. Tonight we had perogies. I cut up some sausage and onions and added it to the pan, and I am telling you, it is the greatest thing I have ever done. I dipped them in sour cream and my life was made! I also had 2-3 glasses of water.


Snack (7:30pm)
I had a snack after my workout, and once again, it satisfied my sweet craving. I had another fiber 1 bar, and it was the cinnamon bun flavor. And yes, it tastes like a real cinnamon bun. I also had a cup of decaf green tea.



Post Comment
Post a Comment